“Pay attention to how you feel after eating certain types of foods and notice what makes you good and what makes you feel crappy.
4. Take probiotics to aid in digestion.
5. Eat more anti-inflammatory foods high in omega-3s, along with garlic, turmeric, cocoa, tea and berries.
6. Eat more high-quality protein. Higher protein diets have been shown to help with weight loss. 7. Eat more soluble fiber. It fills you up so you feel less hungry, it can increase insulin sensitivity and you know the other reason.
8. Sleep more and stress less. Easy, right? This may be the hardest part. There are plenty of things you can try. Melatonin and or magnesium at night. Massages. Yoga. Meditation. Hot baths before bed. Black out windows and cooler temperature in your bedroom. A good shrink. There’s really no shortage of suggestions. It may be time to experiment if you’re not getting enough good sleep.
9. Talk to your doctor about hormone replacement therapies. HRT’s have been shown to help control weight gain. Think of this as a quick start guide for what you can do to promote weight loss starting around the perimenopausal years. In future articles, I will go deeper into each of the topics mentioned to help you lose weight and feel better so we can enjoy what should be the best years of our lives! Stay tuned! ”
I’m Carol. And I did it all.
Atkins, Southbeach, Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and more…
And yet, each day the scale would remain the same — the same 220 pounds every day for the past 20 years.
I was extremely unhappy, insecure and pretty much had no desire for, well, you know…with my husband.
I was on the verge of giving up completely when…
One sleepless night, I came across a Facebook post.
The post was written by Todd Pittman, a civil engineer from Asheville, North Carolina who’d stumbled upon a weight loss solution that helped him lose 68 pounds after years of failed diets and feeling hopeless.
The biggest revelation from Todd’s post was that the real cause of unexplained belly and body fat has nothing to do with how many carbs or sugar you eat…
Or how much dieting or exercise you do…
Or your genetics, thyroid hormones or even your age.
Instead, it all comes down to a low core body temperature — the temperature that’s deep inside you, your internal organs and cells.
When your body’s core temperature is low, your metabolism is slow, making it impossible for you to burn off excess fat.
So, no matter how much you work yourself to death in the gym or restrict your diet as much as you want, a low core body temperature makes absolutely certain you never lose an ounce of fat.
At that moment, it dawned on me that it wasn’t my fault that I could not lose weight.
All of the things I thought I was doing right, all the advice I’d receive from health professionals – starving myself, running until I ached, eliminating carbs, yadda, yadda, yadda — they weren’t really helping me because I wasn’t fixing the root cause of weight gain.
All that time and effort, not to mention thousands of dollars down the drain…
Because I was fed lies by these so-called health professionals who merely helped me treat and mask the weight gain “symptoms”…
While all this time, a low core body temperature was slowing my metabolism and making it impossible for my body to burn off fat.
Can you believe that?
Todd continued to explain that by following a simple 10-second “morning trigger”, no matter your age, shape or size, you can effectively target your body’s low core temperature, accelerate metabolism and burn stubborn fat.
Despite Todd showing a “before” picture and an “after” picture of himself from a couple of months ago, I was skeptical about the 10-second “morning trigger.”
But I owed it to myself to at least give this morning trigger a try.
And really, I was desperate to try anything.
You won’t believe what happened next!
In a single week, I lost 9 pounds and could really see the difference right away. My hips seemed slimmer and my jeans started to loosen up.
So I kept following Todd’s advice and I actually lost 67 pounds total in the next 5 months!
I’m not down to 130, but at my age and for my height, I think 145 is pretty darn good.
And, at 44 years old, I look amazing in a sun dress and I feel 20 years younger… and to tell a bit of a secret… my husband can’t keep his hands off me!
Since then, I have found out that Todd made it his mission in life to share this healthy weight loss discovery with women all across the world.
Todd’s discovery has made such a big impact on my life that I would regret it if I did not share his presentation with others.
Imagine waking up every morning full of energy and loving what you see in the mirror…
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free…
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.
If you’re a woman who has struggled with weight loss, you owe it to yourself to watch Todd’s presentation and finally have the solution you need to lose weight and take full control of your life once and for all.
The consequences would have been disastrous had I not have strapped on my faith and followed Todd’s 10-second “morning trigger”.
I would never be living the life of my dreams right now…
And I would have continued to gain more weight and be inundated with a whole set of chronic diseases including heart-attacks, diabetes and chronic joint pains.
I really hope it has the same impact on you as it did on me. Because the information you’re about to learn has literally transformed my life.