“1. Don’t surround yourself with food or ready to eat snacks: The more food in front of you, the more you’ll eat or want to eat. This is basic human psychology. To stop yourself from munching endlessly, keep food, especially the fattening, tempting ones, a little out of range.
2. Stress: It is often claimed that stress can trigger the adrenal glands in the body to produce a stress hormones called cortisol, which can make you gain belly fat. Therefore, take it easy and don’t fret!3. Try Having 90 Percent Of Your Food In Home: It is hard to resist temptation when you are out. Try and have majority of your food at home. Since, home food is not only made with good quality ingredients, you can also keep a track of your portion sizes.”
Hi, I’m Lori and I’m 43 years young!
I’d like to share a personal story that I know will resonate with you.
When I was in my 20s, I was always the ‘skinny’ girlfriend everyone envied.
I was able to eat anything I wanted and still kept to a size 2.
Alas, that skinny figure of mine went away after I gave birth to my son, Peter.
I had gained 60 pounds while being pregnant!
And no matter what I did after that, I had not been able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
As years went by, the busier I got.
And I had a second child.
Between juggling two children and a full time job,
there was no time to eat properly, exercise or even sleep.
So, the heavier I became.
And pre-diabetes and obesity related issues followed.
I tried everything to lose weight…
By the time I turned 42, I had tried what it seemed like a million ways to lose weight — where I:
- rotated through Paleo, Atkins, Keto, intermittent fasting
- jogged, did hundreds of crunches and squats till I became nauseous
- ate nothing but raw food to eating nothing after 6pm
- spent an obscene amount of money on meal deliveries, gym memberships and personal trainers
- gave up carbs, fat, salt, sugar and finally even food altogether
Each and every time I would stop whatever I was doing for only a few days, the weight would pile back on, like my body was getting back at me for trying.
And when I asked my doctor for help, all he could offer was, “Eat less, exercise more”.
With the constant failures, I finally gave in and convinced myself that I was just getting older and this was the body that came with age.
The chance encounter that changed everything
I was browsing through Quora one night when I stumbled across a post on how to lose weight effectively.
The post was written by Sam Hansen, a regular middle-aged Chicago-native who’d spent two years finding a weight loss solution that helped his overweight wife Angela finally lose 72 pounds.
The biggest revelation from Sam’s post was that women in their 30s, 40s and even 50s don’t lose weight and are storing fat because of leptin resistance.
Leptin in a nutshell is a brain molecule that sends signals to your brain that — when you have enough fat stored — you don’t feel the need to eat more and more. And your body will automatically know to burn off excess fat.
Leptin resistance is when your brain fails to receive the leptin signal and erroneously thinks that your body is starving.
And so the vicious cycle continues — your body piles whatever you eat to your already enlarged fat cells — making you gain more and more weight.
It doesn’t matter what you eat or what you do
And it doesn’t matter whether you’re eating healthy, counting calories, cutting carbs, cutting fat, cutting sugar or even giving up food altogether.
If you are leptin resistant, your body makes sure whatever you eat gets stored as fat.
Even if you work yourself to death in the gym, leptin resistance makes absolutely certain you never lose an ounce of fat.
I had a strong inclination that leptin resistance might very well be the main reason why I haven’t been able to lose any weight.
Eat this to fix leptin resistance
Sam’s post provided a list of what to eat and how each ingredient helps with weight loss. He explained that they will fix leptin resistance, resulting in you losing weight — and fast.
Despite all the scientific evidence accompanying his post, I was still skeptical, especially when Sam called what he did for his wife a “Samurai Ritual”.
But I owed it to myself to at least give the ingredients a try.
And I was desperate to try anything.
Plus, Sam obviously know what works for fat loss since he single handedly helped his wife lose 72 pounds.
I immediately began eating the ingredients Sam listed and followed the other steps he’d share in his post.
The shocking results
Since I followed Sam’s advice, here are the SHOCKING results I experienced that I will always be thankful for:
- My weight dropped like a rock from 216 lbs to 186 lbs in just 27 days. I no longer had to worry about diabetes, my blood pressure or cholesterol levels or any other obesity related diseases.
- I have since lost an additional 40 pounds (67 pounds total)! This was over the course of just 5 months. It was far easier than I expected. I could eat all the foods that I love and I’ve not gained back any of the weight since.
- I just had my 43rd birthday and, I feel healthy and energetic and look as good as I did in my 20s. My skin and joints have new elasticity and my hair is fuller, thicker and shinier than ever before. People have also started to notice me again…and my self-confidence is at a new high!
- My extreme fatigue and stress have also disappeared and my creativity and “zest for life” have come roaring back just in time for our annual family trip. And not to brag, my husband can’t keep his hands off of me now. I truly couldn’t feel happier.
I look at my before picture taken three years ago.
It brings me to tears.
I remember how hopeless and defeated I felt.
I stand here now stronger and happier than I’ve felt in my whole life and that’s the main reason why I’m sitting at my desk writing this letter.
On the back of his extensive 2-year research on leptin resistance in women, Sam has made it his personal mission to share his healthy weight loss discovery with women all across the world.
Sam’s discovery has made such a big impact on my life that I would regret it if I did not share his presentation with others.
Imagine what it would feel like to never have to worry about deadly health complications…
Imagine waking up every morning full of energy and loving what you see in the mirror.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.
If you’re a woman who has struggled with weight loss, you owe it to yourself to watch Sam’s presentation and finally have the solution you need to lose weight and take full control of your life once and for all.
The consequences would have been disastrous had I not have stumbled across Sam’s discovery.
I would never be living the life of my dreams right now.
And I would have continued to gain more weight and be inundated with a whole set of chronic diseases including heart-attacks, diabetes and chronic joint pains.
I really hope it has even a fraction of the impact on your life that it has had on mine because the information you’re about to learn has forever changed my life.