Despite their reputation as belt-tighteners, carbs are an essential part of any effective diet. By eating the right carbs, you get a healthy load of appetite-sating fiber and insulin-incinerating carotenoids. So stay away from potatoes, white bread, semolina pasta, and rice. Instead, start eating sweet potatoes, whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, and quinoa. Or any of the 10 Healthiest Carbs That Won’t Derail Your Six-Pack. This rule is a common mandate of most diets. It goes like this: Eat 80 percent of what you normally would, wait 20 minutes, and see if you’re still hungry. Chances are, you won’t be. And just like that, you’ve slashed your total calorie intake by 20 percent. By physically limiting how much food you can have at any given time, you’re bound to eat less. If you’re having trouble sticking to the 80 percent rule at home, consider putting all of your flatware in storage and purchasing a newer, smaller (shinier) set.
THIS, this 2-minute “after-dinner ritual” is just simply amazing.
It might not be for every single person out there but it has helped a lot of people lose weight — permanently.
And I have seen it with my own 2 eyes.
Hi, I’m Heather and I would like to share a story that I know will resonate with you…
I struggled with major weight fluctuations ever since my first pregnancy back in 2013.
Before I got pregnant I was 119 lbs. At the end of that pregnancy I was 175 lbs.
About 2 months after giving birth I managed to get back down to 120 lbs but it was short lived.
2 years later, within about 3 months my weight skyrocketed from 120 lbs to 170 lbs!!!
That was the summer of 2015.
Between 2015 and 2019 my weight just kept fluctuating between 175-190 lbs.
I ended up getting engaged and wanted to lose weight for the wedding.
I started at 190 lbs and worked my butt off in the gym, counting calories, drinking nothing but water, working out some more, cutting more calories, etc.
By the date of my wedding I managed to get down to 165 lbs.
I was literally working out every single morning for 1-2 hours jogging on treadmills, using the elliptical, lifting weights, doing squats, etc.
It was HARD.
And the second I stopped working out my weight slowly started to creep back up.
Working out every single day is not a sustainable way to live for me.
I had a goal of getting to 140 lbs and it did not seem to matter how hard I was working out or how well I was eating— my weight would not budge from 165 lbs.
Fast forward about 5 months and I get pregnant a second time.
I was 165 lbs in the beginning of that pregnancy and by the time I went to the hospital to deliver my daughter I weighed in at 216 lbs.
After having my daughter, my weight dropped to 205 lbs but would not go any lower.
I would lose a couple pounds, then I would gain a couple pounds and so on.
I was soooo upset with the way that I looked and felt.
A lady I work with had just started this 2-minute “after-dinner ritual”, and talked me into trying it.
Anyone who knows me personally knows I HATE routines, but she promised me this would be different.
So, New Years Eve 2019, I had my last “healthy” meal—cabbage soup, raw vegetables and water.
On New Year’s Day, I started the after-dinner ritual.
I followed it day-after-day, without missing a beat.
It was SOO easy…
And I got to eat everything that was delicious.
I’m 40 lbs lighter in just under 5 months.
My starting weight on New Years Eve was 205 lbs.
A week later, I was below 200 lbs.
Today, just under 5 months later, I am at 160 lbs!
And that’s with ZEROOOOO exercise!
Literally just following this ritual, I am down 46 lbs.
It’s amazing. It’s easy.
And I will live the rest of my life telling people about this after-dinner ritual and will live the rest of my life following it.
And don’t get me wrong, exercise is very important and I will be incorporating it into my daily routine very soon so I can firm up, but the fact that I lost 46 lbs without even going on so much as a nightly walk is just beyond amazing to me.
If you’re a woman who has been caught in the weight loss yo-yo cycle, you owe it to yourself to find out more about this 2-minute “after-dinner ritual”.
I really hope it has even a fraction of the impact on your life that it has had on mine because the information you’re about to learn has forever changed my life.