My Story – How I lost my ‘final’ 10 pounds with the 2-Week Diet
I finished college being extremely overweight (bad boyfriends, too much partying, etc.). With long hours at work, I needed the help of diet programs to lose weight. With the help of various diet programs, I did manage to lose around 20 pounds. But in every one of those occasion, I was never able to lose that ‘final’ 10 pounds.
Before I could achieve my ideal weight, I had succumbed to my enormous cravings for fatty and fried foods and this resulted in a partial and sometimes full rebound of my previous weight.
The 2-Week Diet changed everything for me. It not only helped me lose that ‘final’ 10 pounds, I did not have to cut out any of my favourite foods from my diet and the weight has been off for over 6 months now.
The 2-Week Diet allows me to eat things that are ‘not good’ for me without the guilty feeling. As Brian Flatt, the creator of the 2-Week Diet quips, “Cutting out the foods you enjoy the most is the one thing that makes every diet impossible for most people.”
About the 2-Week Diet – 3 Phases and The 3 Pound Rule
The 2-Week Diet program uses a combination of eating plan and fitness routine – that are specifically designed to help you lose weight quickly and boost your overall health at the same time. It’s a simple, yet highly effective program that has helped countless women lose as much as 16 pounds in 14 days.
The 3 phases that are cornerstones in the 2-Week Diet are:
2. Intermittent Fasting
3. Low Carb Phase
If you’ve ever been on a diet, you know that losing the weight is the “easy” part. Keeping it off is the actual challenge. And the reason for that is simple: most plans burden you with too many rules and restrictions. Naturally, you can’t stick with them long-term (and eventually gain back every pound lost).
Now, with the 2-Week Diet, you’ll practice the 3 Pound Rule – if at any time the weighing scale reads 3 pounds or more than your ideal weight, it immediately begins Phase 1 of the 2-week diet until the weight is back to your ideal weight – this ultimately allows you to enjoy “cheat” meals every once in a while ‘ and remain calm about gaining all that weight back.
So, when you’re relying on your body’s natural instinct for weight control, ie. succumbing to your cravings– rather than forced willpower – dropping the pounds becomes practically effortless. Thus, this allows you to stay on the program for life – and once the weight comes off, it’s gone for good!
Things You Will Lean from the 2-Week Diet
The 2 Week Diet is a science-based, extreme diet based on over 12 years of research – and it contains many techniques and practices used by bodybuilders, celebrities, and fitness gurus – as a way to lose body fat fast – for competition or an upcoming movie shoot.
- The 2-Week Diet will discuss the science behind how we gain and lose weight, as well as what we need to be done to attack the stubborn body fat.
- The 2-Week Diet manual will show you how to calculate your lean body massive.
- The 2-Week Diet will give you the techniques to focus on your goals and stay motivated throughout that 2-week intense period and over in your life every single day.
Advantages of the 2-Week Diet
- Perfect for people who are sick of calorie counting, keeping diaries and food logs, buying brand specific foods tailored to the diet with the same name, and takes the stress and hassle out of dieting.
- A diet plan that isn’t made by someone you can’t relate to, Brian Flatt’s someone who needed it, used it and found results. As living proof goes, this one seems to be the real deal.
- It is backed by solid science; it has facts to back its claims and suppositions, and a proven track record.
- Sustainable solution forever instead of an 8 week “run” like most plans. It is made for the long haul, not for “just now”.
- Easy to follow, complete guide and allows for cheat foods (and plenty of them).
- Plenty of food options, even for vegetarians and vegans!
- Written without confusing terms or pretentious language, so everyone is on the same page and gets the same benefits. No B.S.
What Successful 2-Week Diet Dieters Have Said – A resounding ‘Yes’ to the 2-Week Diet